Saturday, April 26, 2008

Milo Ventimiglia

I had a quick shoot last weekend with actor Milo Ventimiglia from Heroes.
People assume I must love Heroes just because I love comics. I enjoy the show sometimes, but love is a strong word. I love the Tim Sale artwork that appears, but everything else is kinda' hit or miss for me. I appreciate all of the homages like "Kirby Plaza," and the way the subtitles on the screen are arranged like word balloons, etc. But there's something that prevents me from connecting with it in the way that I do with Lost and certainly Battlestar Galactica. The funny thing is, my wife loves the show, and she has little interest in superheroes. I guess the "genius" of the show, and a big reason why it's successful, is that the producers have managed to turn comic book concepts into a network soap opera about people with superpowers. I'll DVR it and watch it when it returns, but personally, I'd rather read comics.
In any case, check out my pensive-looking shot of Milo Ventimiglia-

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That photo is gorgeous!! Do you have anymore from this session to share?