Monday, July 27, 2009

K2 Creative Management

I'm very happy to formally announce that I am now being represented by K2 Creative Management. I've been working with Katie Ryan and Kristy Caruso for several months now, but the company just "officially" launched today with the debut of their awesome new site!
I've been with several management companies in the past, all of which didn't work our for various reasons, but when we started meeting and arranging my portfolios, I knew it just felt right. So far, the Katie and Kristy have been doing a great job coming up with creative promotional strategies, have helped me get some attention for my personal projects and have already booked me for a substantial ad job for next month. I'm very excited to see what happens next

1 comment:

Loi An Le said...

Congratulations. Looking forward to your new works.